Monday, August 3, 2009

Senior Moments

Three of my children graduated from our home school this year. We were going to have them go to a studio for some portraits, but a friend took them instead. There were quite a few that turned out well, but the one below is my favorite...



I have seen this same issue addressed on other blogs, but here I go beating the dead horse...if you post a question as a comment, please leave a way to be reached. If you have your account set as "no reply", that means your comment cannot be replied to, which makes things frustrating for those trying to get in touch with you.

~Joan

6 comments:

momtofatdogs said...

They are all beautiful, Joan! Congradulations to all 3 of them.

Sam

Carlie said...

Congratulations to your Grads! You are a courageous Mom to have 8 children home schooled. My youngest wanted to be home school because a lot of her church friends were but I told her I couldn't get her to unload the dishwasher so I knew home schoolwork would be unbearable! I just found your site and I love your Quilts. Keep up the good work and God Bless you and your family.

QuiltingFitzy said...

Congrats to kids!
Congrats to parents!

The photo is lovely, I would much rather have a friend take my photos because the process becomes part of the memory.

Speaking of the dead horse comment, I had a comment the other day, "Come read my blog, etc." It was a blog I REALLY WANTED TO READ...of course it was a no reply blogger, with no link included. Grrr.

Gypsy Quilter said...

How proud you must be. Good for them!

Farming On Faith said...

Joan~
Funny about the chickens. They really do not have feathers for several weeks. Only fluffy~fuzzy hair . When they grow their feathers they look really funny.


You have beautiful children! Hope you all have a wonderful school year!
Autumn Blessings~
Carrie

Unknown said...

I happen to know the photographer very well.... it's my baby sister!! She's not a baby anymore, of course. :-)